Web development is an area that offers plenty of opportunities to learn and work. Since the 1990s, the web development industry has grown leaps and bounds, evolving into one of the most sought-after skills in 2022. To plan a lucrative career in the highly sought-after web development domain and land a job in a top website development company in Delhi, you will need to master web development programming languages. Many new programming languages and frameworks are coming up very often suitable for different categories of developers and use cases.
Here, we will walk you through the most in-demand programming languages of 2022, their details, usability, and key features to help you choose the right programming language to learn.
List of Top Programming Languages to Learn:
- It is a lightweight programming language
- It has a simple syntax and is simple to learn
- It can be used for web development, mobile app development, and gaming
Python is an open-source language that is straightforward to use and learn. It is very commonly used for web development by beginners and experienced programmers. Python is ideal for data science, back-end development, automation, and web app development. Its extensive collection of standard libraries has made it an easy choice for developers.
- Dynamic typing capabilities to help developers create complex and dynamic websites.
- Ability to integrate with other programming languages like C, C#, and Java
- It can be associated with prominent web development frameworks such as Flask and Django to create web-based applications.
- It is extensively scalable and emphasizes code readability.
Java, built on the Write Once Run Anywhere principle, is one of the most popular web development back-end languages. Based on the OOP concept, the open-source language has feature-rich libraries. Java is popular in many web development companies for its portability across platforms, from smartphones to mainframe data centers.
- It supports multithreading to run multiple programs simultaneously, supporting optimal CPU utilization.
- Java supports horizontal and vertical scaling with minimal code changes.
- It can handle enormous amounts of data and is highly secure.
- Simple to learn and debug
- An extensive online community to offer help and support
PHP, the open-source scripting language, is mainly used for developing data-heavy, dynamic websites. It is an interpreted language and one of the most commonly used web development languages. PHP can be used to write server-side scripts, command-line scripts, and desktop applications.
- It is easy to learn and use
- It is supported by third-party applications like MySQL, .NET, and Apache.
- It is compatible with cloud services
- It can give outputs in the form of PDF, Text, HTML, and animations
An Object-oriented programming language originally developed for the .NET framework, C# is extensively used in a website development company for web page back-end development, mobile app, and game development. It can be used on Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux, making it one of the best programming languages of 2022.
- It has a solid memory backup and avoids memory leaks
- Its rich set of libraries enables the fast development of apps
- It is ideal for all types of web development
- C# programs can compile and execute very quickly.
Ruby is another vastly used web development programming language that supports functional, procedural, and object-oriented programming. It is ideal for beginners to learn, and when combined with the Ruby on Rails framework, Ruby is widely used for web development.
- It supports GUI or Graphical User Interface tools.
- It works on all major software like Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- It has prominent features such as centralized package management, automatic garbage collection, custom dispatch behavior, etc.
- It is an easy language to code in.
SQL, a standard database language in combination with other programming languages, is used to query and manipulate databases. SQL is also used for sales reporting and business management purposes.
- It is widely used in BI tools
- SQL syntax is simple and easy to learn
- It is easily accessible, portable, and functional
Whether you are just kickstarting your career as a web programmer in a website development company in Delhi or looking to grow further, learning the above programming languages can be of immense help. While web design and development trends may evolve, the languages will always remain relevant, not only in 2022 but in the years to come.